Dear PRISMAdemo users,
The PRISMAsync C10010 V8.1 demonstrator will be available soon. Please see the release schedule in the below.
• Canon USA and Canon Korea: live on May 3, 2021.
• Canon China: live on June 28, 2021
• Canon Europe and Canon Marketing Japan: to be decided (waiting for confirmation)
What will happen to the current PRISMAsync C10000 V7.4 demonstrator?
• As of May 3rd, the current PRISMAsync C10000 V7.4 demonstrator will remain active and available for Canon China, Europe and Japan regions. Users in these regions can use it as usual. However, please be aware that the quick start functionality will disappear. Therefore, we advise you to plan & schedule your demonstrations to avoid waiting time.
• Users in the US and Korea regions will NOT have the access to the default/standard C10000 V7.4 demonstrator anymore after May 3rd. They can however see and use their own saved demonstration.
• The PRISMAsync C10000 V7.4 demonstrator will be phased out when the new PRISMAsync C10010 V8.1 demonstrator has been activated for all the regions. Until that point, all the regions will have either regular access to the default/standard C10000 V7.4 demonstrator (in case the C10010 V8.1 is not yet being activated), or their own saved demonstrator (in case the C10010 V8.1 has been activated).
If you have any questions, please contact us via PRISMAdemo Support.